Lose Weight Online : Low Carb Lasagna Noodles : Which Exercise Machine Burns The Most Calories.
Lose Weight Online
- Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue.
- reduce: take off weight
- There is evidence that both men and women who gain weight in adulthood increase their risk of diabetes.
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
So, as you know if you follow me on twitter, Matt & I signed up for Weight Watchers (online).
My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I'll still be a little bit overweight for my height but I think it's an attainable goal that I could maintain and be happy with.
This is only day 2 on WW for me and it's been interesting so far. Yesterday I had 9 points left at the end of the day so I thought I was doing good, except I was freaking starving at bedtime.
My fellow Weight Watching twitter peeps told me that it was OK to eat up ALL of my daily points so I don't feel guilty about the fact that I've finished up today with only 1 point left.
I'm outraged at the "cost" of liquor on this points system so I can see I'll be saving up all my weekly bonus points for that. It's also going to be tricky on weekends/vacations as we eat out a lot and I have no idea how I am going to accurately track food when I don't know every ingredient and the exact portion sizes I'm eating...
I'm hoping that since I am paying for this that I'll stick with it.
One question: do you guys who are on WW find that once you're reached your goal weight you pretty much know how to eat at that point and can maintain your weight without paying for it? Or am I stuck paying $15/month for the rest of my life?
20080620: Weight Graph so Far
While I have removed the exact numbers to protect the ashamed, I thought it would be good to start tracking online how my weight loss efforts are doing. It can serve as a motivation to me to keep at it, and allow my friends to share in the journey.
While I won't say my absolute weight (starting or current), I will say I have lost a little over 10 lbs since I started on 6/4. That is a nice milestone to have past, and I am hoping with an improved diet and rigorous daily exercise (mostly biking) that I can see a lot more milestones before Winter arrives.
the most effective weight loss diet
how many calories in a slice of dominos pizza
calorie burn by activity
low fat shrimp and grits
quick weight loss clinics
high intensity training weight loss
calorie counter fat
2000 calories diet